Pixel Hero Games
Eisenhorn: XENOS review
20 GB available space
Eisenhorn: XENOS Review
Eisenhorn: XENOS is an app developed by Pixel Hero Games. Eisenhorn: XENOS was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' is an immersive, fully 3D adventure game, adapted from ‘Xenos', the first book in Games Workshop's best-selling ‘Eisenhorn' trilogy, written by award winning author Dan Abnett.
Set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000 ‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' lets you experience firsthand the story of Gregor Eisenhorn, an Inquisitor and member of the ‘Ordo Xenos', sent out to fight and protect the Imperium of man from anything that may threaten it.
Players will get to play through and experience the events of 'Xenos' as Eisenhorn himself (as voiced by Mark Strong), exploring the vast expanse of the Warhammer 40k universe in ways never seen before.
The Steam release includes all future DLC.
- Fully 3D exploration using agility, tech scanners, and psychic powers.
- A party system where the player can choose which characters to accompany them on missions. Different characters will enhance varying aspects of Eisenhorn's skills.
- Unlock and utilise the Imperium's most iconic weaponry.
- Fully voiced acted, with Mark Strong providing the voice for Eisenhorn.
DISCLAIMER: Mouse and keyboard is supported, but a gamepad is strongly recommended for the best gameplay experience.
DELUXE EDITION - The ultimate package!
- A digital copy of Eisenhorn: XENOS the game
- Game Soundtrack
- Digital Artbook (Available September)
- Special Eisenhorn: XENOS prequel comic created by TPub (Available Late August)
- Digital copy of the novel 'Xenos' by Dan Abnett