The Digital Puzzle Company
Pixel Puzzles: Japan review
85 MB available space
Pixel Puzzles: Japan Review
Pixel Puzzles: Japan is an application developed by The Digital Puzzle Company. Pixel Puzzles: Japan was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan combines traditional jigsaw puzzle style gameplay with light video-game interactivity. As you build puzzles your monk will gain higher consciousness states. The higher the level of your monks concentration the bigger the puzzle you can attempt. All hand drawn in a beautiful Japanese aesthetic, Pixel Puzzles: Japan is perfect for puzzlers and gamers alike.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Relaxing Japanese atmosphere.
- 26 Steam Achievements.
- 19 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Multiple FREE DLC bonus puzzles
- Beautiful photos taken on site in Japan.
- Interactive play environment.
- Progressive I-ching powers that give insight into puzzles.