Tears of a Dragon review
310 MB available space
Gamesddl.info is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Tears of a Dragon Review
Tears of a Dragon is an application designed by Donovan Bell. Tears of a Dragon was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
This is Tears of a Dragon
We all have inner demons that sometimes tell us to do the wrong thing.
Savage Dragoon is in a constant battle to conquer the darkness lurking within himself...Also known as his "Dark Passenger".
Where his story ends...You Decide...
This game is based on a true story, that being my own and my constant battle against depression. Meet the people who have been a large influence in my life as well as members of my family.
- Multiple story endings for replayability
- Your choices in the story affect the route you take
- 10 playable characters/party members
- Free to save your game at any time!
- More than 50 special powers and spells
- 30 unique enemies
- More than 50 items between potions, weapons, shirts, and armour
- Challenging dungeons to explore
- Provide for your family by taking on mercenary work
- Meet Savage Dragoon's Dark Passenger. Will he take control?